Elite - Coated Racing Nylon
Sold per metre.
- Elite 33, is extremely strong and durable, is the ideal VMG fabric for classes like Farr 40's. It is light and stable, making it perfect for runners in the low end of the sail's application range.
- Elite 36, uses the same fibers as Elite 33, yet it is slightly heavier and stronger, with higher tear strength. It is excellent for light weight all purpose spinnakers, and for One Designs.
- Elite 40, a scaled up version of the Elite 33 and 40, meets class rules and is the ideal choice for J24, Melges 24.
- Elite 46, with 30% more yarn than Elite 43 for higher strength applications, is engineered to withstand loads on larger yachts in heavier air applications.
- Elite 54, uses the new highest performance 70 denier warp, with high tensile 45 denier fill.
- Elite 68 has tough 70x70 HT yarns.